In A New Light

 Greetings Everyone!


Thanks for being with me all this time. For the past two months, I have had a tough break with my mother fracturing her wrist; the good thing is, she's recovering quickly. In the meantime, I took admission for my Master of Science Degree in Physics (M. Sc.) at Rajabazar Science College, University of Calcutta. If all goes as planned, then in two years, I'll be receiving my degree in 2025. And by the time you read this, I'm enjoying the second day of university life.  


So, from today, I'm bringing some changes to my blog. The topics remain unchanged, I bring two new categories, Friday Night Science and Monday Bites. As you can guess from the name, Friday Night Science will contain less than 1000 (~ 700 more likely) word articles, mostly on physics and astronomy, appearing on the second and fourth Fridays. Since the latter is my true calling, I'll probably complement my M.Sc. with a specialization in astrophysics/cosmology. Monday Bites will be the best thing to start your days. 









Hasta la Vista! 

Comments

Popular Posts